Monday, 22 October 2012

Gail Howard’s Smart Luck Wins No Lotto Games!

Gail Howard’s Smart Luck lottery system claims to be able to win every lottery game in the world. Gail Howard advertises like spam all over the Internet, yet I cannot find a single real winner using Smart Luck lottery system.
Gail Howard’s Smart Luck lottery system advertises can win every lottery game in the world, and advertises like spam all over the Internet, yet where are all the winners? I see silly fake testimonials given that look cheap and fake, they give no real proof, they make me laugh, I am going to get the FTC to check it out and if found to be bogus look out the fines will be very large. I have talked to many lottery players who have used Gail Howard’s Smart Luck Lottery Wheels and not one person said they have won much using them, so I tried them my self and I won absolutely squat, not a single winner. Should be called shit out of luck lottery wheels. 
I have now even found the same wheels Gail Howard sells on free sites, blogs, and in other lottery systems that are made up with silly scenario’s and of course do not win lotteries. What is going on out there? I will tell you. Marketers as Gail Howard are pushing lottery systems that are virtually useless, even using fake testimonials to sell it, they are all shady! You cannot trust Ken Silver and his lottery systems as Silver Lotto , you cannot trust Ace Lee and his lottery systems as Lottery Circle, lottery Method, who the hell sells a reputable system besides the system I have been using for years, the Lotto Guy Lottery System. I still cannot find a better system, or even a system that comes close to giving good results as the Lotto Guy Lottery System.
 If you really want to win the lottery, I can tell you how to win any pick 5 or pick 6 lottery game, just listen! The truth is more people are winning the lottery using the Lotto Guy System than any other system in the world. Do not take just my advise, even the top review sites as Lottery System Review Post state it is the best bang for your buck and it has many solid good reviews. Just use it and you will be amazed at how easy it is to win the smaller lottery winners. I have just over $50,000 using this system and I want to tell others so they stop getting taken in by shady systems such as the Lotto Black Book for example. 30,000 affiliates sell this system which equal about 30,000 fake reviews, no wonder people are getting scammed!
I cannot find any proof this lottery winner is real, it looks very fake, no lottery ticket to verify, that is very strange and suspect and I have been told by others it is easy to fake this type of thing. Many lottery systems that show testimonials are 99% fake.